To Let £700 pcm - 2 Bed Apartment
A two bedroom second floor apartment located in Hermitage Court, Oadby Town, three miles south east of Leicester City Centre.
The property comprises of a spacious entrance hall, a master en-suite, a second bedroom, and an open plan living room and kitchen. The apartment comes with allocate parking.
Oadby town has a wealth of great amenities located along its central Parade including a post office, Marks and Spencers and Costa Coffee to name but a few. It offers good schooling, and easy access to the A6 heading towards Market Harborough.
Council Tax Band – B
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
· A holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
· A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks’ rent
· A payment of up to £25 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
· Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
· A payment of £40 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
· Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
· Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
· Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme.